WP eBay Ads – WordPress Plugin
WP eBay Ads – allows you to easily insert eBay product listings into your WordPress posts, and earn commission from sales. See the demo at the bottom of this page.
Insert a listing of related eBay products, on the single post page by using a custom field called ebay_search and either the shortcode directly in your post or by inserting a code snippet in your template file. The listings are completely customizable according to parameters defined in the admin panel. If you include an eBay Partner Network campaign ID, you can even earn commission! Also allows you to share revenue with your authors on a multi-author blog. Whoever wrote the post gets credit in the listings.
A few of the features:
- Specify the search with a custom field in the post called ebay_search
- Can call listings with a shortcode or in your template file or both!
- Allows you to use the eBay Partner Network
- Can share revenue with the author of the post if you desire
- Uses advanced search parameters
- Display is easily customizable
- Hides the affiliate link to ebay
WP eBay Ads is installed like any other WordPress plugin.
1) Download the latest version by clicking the button to the right.
2) Upload the whole directory into your wordpress plugins directory (usually, yoursite/wp-content/plugins). The plugin must reside in a sub-folder called “wp-ebay-ads” (lower-case!) as supplied in the zip file, else it WON’T WORK
3) Go into the WordPress admin panel, find Plugins and WP eBay Ads should be listed. Click Activate to activate!
Frequently Asked Questions:
I don’t see the mulit-author settings.
You must be using WordPress V2.8 or higher to use the multi-author settings.
Why should I contribute or leave the powered by link?
Because you’re a cool person and like to show your appreciation.
You are also welcome to Donate if you’re feeling really generous.
|View all items...||(Powered by: WPeBayAds)|