Posts Tagged "environmental working group"
Hot weather is just around the corner. I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for sun and fun! However, I am alarmed at discovering that most sunscreens on the market don’t have appropriate UV protection and contain harmful chemicals. Even the ones that say “broad spectrum” are lacking in keeping harmful UVA rays from penetrating our skin. Some good news: I just read that new preparations such as micronized titanium dioxide are less conspicuous on the skin and offer substantial protection against both UVA and UVB. There is some controversy surrounding titanium dioxide – Click here to read a short summary.Read More
|View More||(WP eBay Daily Deals Plugin)|
- Protein and Heavy Weights
- Eating Fat Doesn’t Make You Fat
- Want to look younger? Do these five things!
- Lead in juice and kids snacks?
- Healthy Snack Options
- Self Tanner Madness! MyChelle’s Del Sol
- Scentsy Candle Review
- WP Amazon Ads – WordPress Plugin
- Baby’s Only Organic Formula Review
- “Up & Up” Brand Diapers are a Winner!
- How to banish belly fat!
- Top 5 reasons for belly fat
- Best Generic Diapers
- How to make handsoap and washing detergent
- Haan FS20 Steam Mop Review
- Are you eating for life or death? on What are Parabens and Phthalates?
- eddie on Want to look younger? Do these five things!
- admin on How to get rid of Thrush in baby and mother
- Jamey Warmbrodt on Postpartum Hair Loss
- Toby on Scentsy Candle Review
- kesti klay on Lucky Duck Wine at Walmart
- Plugin untuk Blog Bisnis | bisnisman.com on WP eBay Ads – WordPress Plugin
- Nathaly on How to get rid of Thrush in baby and mother
- Kristen on Lucky Duck Wine at Walmart
- SandyK on Lucky Duck Wine at Walmart
- A Magnolia Heart – 10 Things You Should Never Buy Again (Green Edition) on What are Parabens and Phthalates?
- Mitch on Postpartum Hair Loss
- Charla Boileau on Is Oxybenzone in your Sunscreen?
- dawn on Scentsy Candle Review
- Game Apps on Choosing Non Toxic Paint for your Home
|View More Deals|